Hnlaw & Partners Law Firm provides legal services for investment projects’ transference with the following procedures:
Step 1: Hnlaw and Partners shall submit dossiers for transferring investment project at the appraisal authority at provincial level on behalf of the enterprise.
Step 2: The appraisal authority at provincial level has responsibilities in appraising the dossiers for transferring the investment project within 30 working days since the full receipt of the dossiers
Step 3: After completing the appraisal, the key appraisal authority shall submit the dossiers to provincial people’s committee for decision on permission for projects’ transference at the competent authority or the key appraisal authority shall submit to the prime minister for consideration and decision.
Hnlaw & Partners also assist procedures on transferring the investment project between the old investor and new investor through drafting the transferring contract and draft notices on transference to related parties.
The dossiers for transferring the investment project of the old investor shall include:
- Application for transferring the investment project of the old investor
- The permit of competent authority for investment; the approved dossiers; decision on the project’s approval; the contract on lands using or decision on lands’ handover or certificate on lands using rights; the dossier of new investor
- The report on the project’s implementation at the time for the transference
The dossiers for transferring the investment project of the new investor shall include:
- The business registration certificate
- The commitment of the new investor for the transferred projects with responsibilities in the State’s obligations and clients
- The document verifying financial capabilities of the new investor
For more details, please contact Hnlaw & Partners at email@example.com