In order to work in Vietnam, foreign employee must be granted Work Permit. The Department of Labors, War Invalids and Social Affairs at provincial level will issue Work Permit based on written approval of People’s Committee at provincial level. Hnlaw & Partners Law Firm will advise, support/on behalf of you to implement procedures for obtaining Work Permit under the following procedures:
Step 1: Prepare necessary documents
Hnlaw & Partners will send you the list of documents that you need to provide
Step 2: Prepare relevant documents
After receiving the full and valid documents that you provided, Hnlaw & Partners Law Firm will for and on behalf of you to directly complete the remaining documents in accordance with laws.
Step 3: Send all documents for your review and signature.
Step 4: On behalf of you to submit dossiers and liaise with licensing bodies until obtaining Work Permit.
In order to obtain the work permit you must prepare some required document for us as follows:
- Business Registration Certificate or Investment Certificate or Registration for Operation Certificate (true copy);
- Criminal Record within 6 months as from the date of issuance (in national foreign employee and Vietnam);
- University Degree or equivalent;
- Letter of Confirmed Experience in oversea (over 3 years);
- Health Certificate within 6 months as from the date of issuance; (From Hospital at provincial level)
- Passport (valid for a period of 6 months until the expected date of submission); và/and
- 04 (four) photo size 4×6 under international standard (bareheaded, frontal view, showing the face and ears clearly, without glasses and a white background).
Note: All documents which are issued outside Vietnam must be notarized and legalized within 3 months as from the date of notarization and legalization and must be translated into Vietnamese in accordance with laws. During the process of providing documents, if you have any question or requirement, please kindly contact us via email, phone in order that we can advise and support you.
For more details, please contact Hnlaw & Partners Law Firm at email@example.com