Trade mark registration or proprietary registration is imperative and extremely important for trade mark owners to protect intellectual property for businesses. We will help make your trade mark registration process easier than ever.
There are some information related to the trade mark registration process:
Who have right to register trade marks?
- Organizations and individuals shall have the right to register trade marks to be used for goods such organizations or individuals produce or for services such organizations or individuals provide.
- Any organization or individual lawfully engaged in commercial activities shall have the right to register a trade mark for a product which the latter puts onto the trade market but which was manufactured by others, provided that the manufacturer does not use such trade mark for a product and does not object to such registration.
- Lawfully established collective organizations shall have the right to register collective trade marks to be used by the members of the collective organization pursuant to the regulations of the collective organization on use of collective trade marks. For signs indicating geographical origins of goods or services, an organization with the right to register means a local collective organization of [other] organizations or individuals engaged in production or trading in the relevant locality.
- Organizations with the function of controlling and certifying quality, properties, origin or other relevant criteria of goods or services shall have the right to register certification trade marks, provided that such organizations are not engaged in production or trading of such goods or services.
- Two or more organizations or individuals shall have the right to jointly register a trade mark in order to become its co-owners
- Documents, samples and information identifying a trade mark which needs to be registered for protection in an application for registration of a trade mark
- The sample of the trade mark
- Goods or services listed in an application for registration of a trade mark must be classified into appropriate groups in accordance with the Classification List under the Nice Agreement on International Classification of Goods and Services for the purpose of trade mark registration, and published by the State administrative body for industrial property rights.
- The regulations on use of collective trade marks
- The regulations on use of certification trade marks
If you have any further question, please do not hesitate to contact Hnlaw & Partners
We are always aiming to be a solution provider to solve problems effectively, creatively and practically for our customers in the belief that “all problems can be solved”. Therefore, customers can come to us as reliable companions with you in your legal issues.
HNLAW & PARTNERS LAW CO., LTD
Always provide professional legal service
Lawyer Dinh Thi Hoang Nhung
Director/ Management Lawyer
Address: 4th Floor, DBS Building, No.N028, 31 Lot, Ha Tri Service& Commercial Zone, Ha Tri Ward, Ha Dong District, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Phone: (+84)888619558/ (+84)912918296